How to make a Greek Salad
- Begin by cutting the onion into thin slices, vertically.
- Submerge them in a bowl full of cold water and white wine vinegar and set aside.
- Wash the cucumber. Peel it, but leave some of the peel on. Cut into thin diagonal slices.
- Place the cucumber slices into a separate bowl. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the bowl with the cucumber.
- Cut the green pepper into thin slices, vertically.
- Add them to the bowl (with the cherry tomatoes and cucumbers).
- Let’s bring back the onion slices we set aside. Remove them from the water and vinegar solution. Give them a squeeze with your hands to remove the excess water.
- Add them to the bowl with the rest of the vegetables.
- Add the vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix it all together, with a spoon.
- Now that it’s all mixed nicely, let’s transfer the salad to a serving plate. Add the olives, oregano, feta cheese and capers.
- Drizzle with a generous amount of olive oil, serve and enjoy!